Learn Python Programming | Python Beginners To Advanced
Python Tutorials Beginners To Advanced [With Example]
Python is a general-purpose, dynamic, high level and interpreted programming language. It supports Object Oriented programming approach to develop applications. It is simple and easy to learn and provides lots of high-level data structures.
The syntax of the language is clean and the length of the code is relatively short. It's fun to work in Python because it allows you to think about the problem rather than focusing on the syntax.
It is used for web development (server-side), software development, mathematics, system scripting.
Learn Python Programming:
Keywords and Identifiers
Statements and Comments
Python Types Conversion
Python Input and Output
Python Flow Control
Python for Loop
Python while Loop
Python File Operation
Python Object and Class
What is Python?
- It is a powerful, general-purpose, high-level, object-oriented programming language.
- It is developed by Guido van Rossum.
- It is released in 1991.
Features of Python?
- Platform Independent: Python is called platform independent because a Python program can be run on different kinds of platforms for example Window os, Linux os, etc.
- Object-Oriented: Python supports an object-oriented programming structure so it is called object-oriented.
- Flexible: An application developed in Python can be modified as per user requirement so it is called flexible programming language.
- Structure Oriented: To write a program in Python there is a fixed structure so it is called structure oriented.
- Portable: A Python program written in one system can be run in any other system. In simple, a Python program can be transferred from one system to another.
- Simple: Python is very simple and easy to learn.
Application of Python?
- Web Application
- Software development
- Database GUI Application
- Scientific and Numeric Computing
- Business Applications
- Console Based Application
Why Use Python?
- It is very simple and easy to learn.
- It is powerful, fast, and secure.
- It has a very simple syntax.
- It is a powerful scripting language.
- It can be run on different kinds of platforms for example Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.